Allen FarmesAllen Farmes REALTOR®, GRI, CRS
Al Farmes has over 40 years of Real Estate experience listing and selling homes within the Twin Cities area. Al's specialties include working with residential buyers and sellers, Homes for Heroes, negotiations and mediation, lots and land sales, new construction, short sales, foreclosures and more! He is happy to provide you with personal referrals upon request, and offers an "Easy-out" listing contract allowing clients to cancel at any time no questions asked. Work Experience
- Teacher- Preston Public Schools 1966-1968. High School Social Studies, History and Senior Social Problems. Fridley High School 1966-1999. High School (9-12) Social Studies, Economics, Senior Social, Psychology, PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) Psychology Instructor through Anoka Ramsey Community College.
- Assistant Hockey Coach
- Licensed REALTOR since 1967
- Saint Cloud State College 1961-1966. Bachelor of Science degree 1966, Major Social Science, Minor Psychology
- St. Cloud State University 1967-1971. Master of Science Degree, Major Social Science, Minnesota Life Teaching Certificate.
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- Key Club Advisor Kiwanis Member
- Evergreen Elementary K-5, Brooklyn Center
- Mediator for Anoka County
What OurClients Are Saying
Best real estate man in the business! I bought my first house from him 42 years ago. My son also used him in Real Estate transactions!
Al goes above and beyond to help the sale go smoothly. Would recommend him to anyone. I sold my house in Blaine and wasn't able to find a home I liked right away. Al helped me find a place to store my belongings while I found a place.
Al has been wonderful to work with over the last year! We had troubled with a septic inspection and Al was a wealth of information and was always ready to help!
-Al and Julie D.
We had an excellent home buying experience with Al. Your professionalism, knowledge, and friendly attitude have made it all the more enjoyable. We especially appreciate that you were never too busy to answer our questions, and that you always returned phone calls promptly. You made us aware of potential problems before they became actual ones, and always had our best interests at heart.